Collective Soul Space is run by the Collective Soul Co-op, a non-profit organization that seeks to provide a versatile space for our community.
The studio is a creative space for:
- Health and wellness practitioners to teach regular classes, special workshops or private sessions.
- Organizations and businesses to hold a meeting or brainstorming session.
- Musicians to practice, or hold an intimate concert of live music.
- Visual artists to hold a show/sale, a special workshop/class or a private session.
- Children’s birthday party.
- And more!
Our space is conveniently located downtown with elevator access. Rental rates include access to all the equipment and supplies in the studio including the stereo, folding chairs, and the lounging area.
Renters can have food and drink in the studio, provided they agree to clean up after themselves and leave the space in the same way it was found. Liquor can also be served but a liquor licence is the responsibility of the renter (we can help direct you to the right place!)
If you would like more information, please email us at email@example.com