Welcome to Collective Soul Space!
The Collective Soul Space is operated by the Collective Soul Co-operative – a group of health and wellness practitioners who work together to provide the community of Yellowknife with opportunities for wellness. Read more about our current teachers on our Meet the Souls page, or about our offerings on our Class Descriptions page. Our Current Schedule tells you what classes are going on this month.
Our studio is located in the Scotia Centre, Lower Level, 5102-50th Ave.
You can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are attending one of our 7:15 evening classes or weekend classes, please use the Franklin Ave doors. The door furthest to the left will have a green light showing it is open. Doors open at 7:00pm.
Rent our Space
Collective Soul Space is run by the Collective Soul Co-op, a non-profit organization that seeks to provide a versatile space for our community which is available for rent . The studio is a creative space for:
- Health and wellness practitioners to teach regular classes, special workshops or private sessions.
- Organizations and businesses to hold a meeting or brainstorming session.
- Musicians to practice, or hold an intimate concert of live music.
- Visual artists to hold a show/sale, a special workshop/class or a private session.
- Children’s birthday party.
- And more!
Renters can have food and drink in the studio, provided they agree to clean up after themselves and leave the space in the same way it was found. Liquor can also be served but a liquor licence is the responsibility of the renter (we can help direct you to the right place!)