This class occurs Tuesdays at lunch. Drop-in cost is $15 or use your
CSS Punch Pass.
Get the jump on that afternoon hump with a simplified yet invigorating Sivananda routine!
Each class will begin with yogic breathing exercises (pranayama) followed by a series of Sun Salutations, yogic strengthening exercises, and asanas (postures) to build awareness, strength, and flexibility. The class will end with a short final relaxation, sending you into your afternoon feeling blissful and energized.
- Class is suitable for all levels.
- Increase and maintain flexibility of the spine, toning and rejuvenating the nervous system.
- Bring flexibility to joints and muscles of the body, massage glands and organs, and improve circulation.
- Promote steadiness of the mind and balanced emotions.
- Purify and strengthen energetic pathways throughout the body.
Taught by Certified Yoga Instructor Aislinn Stirling, firstname.lastname@example.org