This class runs Saturday mornings. The cost is $15 drop-in or use your RMB or CSS Punch Pass.
Kundalini Yoga is one of the most powerful & effective sets of tools you can use to create more physical and mental energy, strengthen muscles & tone organs, and help bring to balance the various systems of the body. In this 1h15 minute Saturday morning class taught classically, each session features a theme of wellness: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual, and consists of a focused set of exercises, followed by a period of relaxation & meditation. This class is an all-levels class, whether you’re brand new to yoga or have had years of experience. Instruction provided by an Internationally-certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor with more than 1000 hours of training.
- No previous yoga experience is necessary.
- Participants can challenge themselves or take breaks when required.
- Multi-level wellness is achieved through regular practice.
- Strength & endurance of all systems of the body (i.e. nervous system, endocrine system, respiratory/cardiovascular, etc) are developed through regular practice.
- Participants experience a sense of mental clarity, alertness, awareness through regular practice.
Taught by internationally certified instructor, Maureen Tonge (Radiance M-bodied Yoga)